Interesting Conversion

Hi All,
I have just discovered a website telling everyone about a new development/conversion of a delapidated tower block. I think this will be an interesting build What do you think. More here: http://www.whitebeckcourt.info
yours, Jono

I think you are suspiciously spam/troll-like in your proclivities and have a thing for the building in question. http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Whitebeck_Court&action=history I'll let someone else make the final determination if you're a spamming troll or just one dimensional.
up, R