Interested in CM career, suggestion for resources?

Hi all,
I am 29 year old male interseted in construction management career. I am looking for online resources. I have been looking and visted various sites related to construction management. The ones I found, so far, are mostly the site run by university for their student or professional organization like CMAA. Do you have any recommendation for useful online resource like forum where I can ask question and/or site with lots of professional resources. I am also looking for a book to read, if anyone can recommend. I am still in research / informational interview phase so any suggestion or tip is welcome. thank you.