I have a driveway with aggregate currently which has some cracks, but
basically I want replaced for aesthetic reasons. I have gotten the
following bid, and I was wondering if anyone could provide feedback on
the bid in terms of the listed materials, labor and cost. I live in
the South Texas area, and disposal of the waste concrete rubble will be
used to help control erosion around my home.
hereby proposes to furnish all necessary equipment and materials to
perform all labor necessary to complete the following work.
- Properly cut and remove appox. 1086 Sq. ft of old drive way and walk
way to front door.
- Clean the existing French drains
- Re-work drive way to have proper slope with a flat walking surface
along the front of the house.
- Properly compact SP-2 gravel fill for a good base.
- Install steel reinforcement (re-bar) in 4' squares thru-out entire
drive-way and walk-way.
- Drill and epoxy steel in existing concrete.
- Pour a 6" thick drive-way with a 4" thick walk-way.
- Use a custom stamp for texture
- Cut control joints and design if desired.
- Wash and Acid Stain with color.
- Seal with 2 coats of Concrete super-seal with added Gator Grip for
All work is guaranteed to be performed in accordance with the customer
for the above said work and completed in a professional manner for the
sum of dollars ($17,919.00) with payments as follows:
- First draw of $5973.00 shall be due upon signing.
- Second draw of $5973.00 shall be due upon completion of removal.
- Third and Final draw of $5973.00 due upon completion of entire