In the NC area? Want Hardwood Flooring@an affordable price?

If you live in Charlotte, NC or surrounding area and would like to have beautiful hardwood floors at an affordable price then I encourage you to visit my website today! I am a small hardwood flooring business (screened, approved, and currently working with ServiceMagic) in the Sherrills Ford, NC area. I have been in the flooring business for 8 years and in business for myself for the last 3 and 1/2 years. I have a great reputation for my craftsmanship and honesty in this business. I have turn key pakages (incudes the wood flooring, install, sand & finish, stained or natural) or just install prices if you have your own material. References and insurance info provided...

Thank you for your time... Ernest Owner/Operator EN Hardwood Flooring

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
EN_Hardwood_Flooring

Ohh, and what the bloody hell makes you think that anyone with even a tiny bit of sense would buy from a spammer? Spammers break the rules, and so cannot ever be trusted in any other sense either.

Go away, spammer. Go far, far away.

Reply to
PeterD