I removed the wall paper and left scars

I did it in the bath . I started with hot water and vinegar 1to1.. let set 10 15 min. I then scared the paper with a roller thing and spayed on DIF from Lowes.. It did better but left some scars. What all does it need now. I tried to attach a pic. email me and I will send you a pic. All suggestions will help. My email so I can send you the pics raveATusit.net swap the AT with @
you need to wash all the glue off the wall
then you can patch any areas with drywall compound sand that down use a latex primer apply your paint