I Need a Contract For a Painter

Hello All

Does anyone have access to a simple, one page, contract for a sub that is going to do some painting for me. It would be somethig I could state some general terms and conditions and have him sign it and me sign it. I'm just drawing a blank on where to start to find one or make one up. Thanks in Advance CB ~

Reply to
CB

I hope you find a good contract but I'm also looking forward to the ones you're going to get here.

Reply to
crhras

you have to make sure that the contract says that the sub will release the customer from contractors leans

there are forms for this at most legal forms supply places usually there is a few stores like this near your county seat and court house

also staples.com has forms online

Reply to
<moo