HRV references anyone?

We have just put an offer on a house, in which we want to install a heat recovery ventilator. We plan to integrate it with the existing natural gas forced air furnace.
Does anyone care to share their good or bad experiences with the various models that are available? We are looking for a system that can handle Eastern Ontario winters, -30c, as well as summers 35c. Air filtration and dehumidification would be nice too.
Thanks,
Carolyn
--
Carolyn Marenger

Hmmm the only centigrade I know is -40c because it is also -40f <G> We had a few days this summer of 109f. How does that compare with 35c?

Glenn wrote:

109f is about 42c. 35c is about as high as it gets here in the summer - a week or two in a heat wave is not unheard of. When you throw in a humidity factor in the 90s, that brings the humidex into the 40s. So, not far off.
Carolyn

--
Carolyn Marenger

Seriously, there isn't that much to an HRV. a couple of fans and a heat exchanger core. I think you won't go wrong with a Venmar.