How to trim widows with arch (semi-circle) top?

Page 5 of 5
"Warm Worm"> wrote

How bout this response, "I'm gay."?
Sort of knocks the legs out from under the whole thing while simultaneously giving the opponent a sharp slap upside the skall. LOL
Don wrote:

:) As long as you're ok with the possibility of having your ass cross-examined... Not that there's anything wrong with that... "Will that be latex or vinyl?"
Art wrote:

Mu?
...or...
I've never had the need or desire to email him before, so anything I don't send, he won't receive?
"The hacker jargon term mu (meaning neither yes nor no), can be used to accurately respond to a question of this sort, saying that the question asked carries incorrect assumptions... A common way out of this argument is to not respond with a simple 'yes' or 'no' answer, but with a full statement that also includes context. To use an earlier example, a good response to the question 'Do you still beat your wife?' would be either 'I have never beaten my wife' or 'I do not have a wife.' This removes the ambiguity of the expected response, therefore nullifying the tactic." -- Wikipedia.org
;D