Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst

Page 3 of 3
A prince. Sorry to know he is gone. Hoist one for you and me, Bob, and I will do the same.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

January Fourteenth, at age 59. His like will not be seen on these engineering groups, any time soon. Never disparaging: always helpful.
RIP
Brian Whatcott Altus OK