Home builders in Reno, NV

Considering moving to Reno soon. Looking for jobs in the Reno area with a major home builder or inspector.
Thanks
Larry Kindred wrote:

I am not sure why you are telling us this, unless you are bragging or something. But,...congratulations,... I guess.
If you thought you were going to find a job here, that would be hit or miss. You may want to check out the employment at this site:
http://reno.craigslist.org /
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.