Highly Accurate MEP BIM Services Just only $12/hr

BIM 4D offers end to end MEP Building Information Modeling - BIM services across the globe. We strive constantly to provide our clients high quality and accurate prompt services at just only $12/hr. Our MEP BIM services include:     Creation of Virtual Intelligent 3D Model     4th Dimension     Extraction of Project Information     Clash Detection and Risk Mitigation     Creation of Libraries     Energy Simulation     High Quality Construction Documents If you have any queries regarding building information modeling please visit our website at http://www.bim4dservices.com/ and email us at snipped-for-privacy@bim4dservices.com.