Highly Accurate MEP BIM Services Just only $12/hr

BIM 4D offers end to end MEP Building Information Modeling - BIM services across the globe. We strive constantly to provide our clients high quality and accurate prompt services at just only $12/hr. Our MEP BIM services include: =95 Creation of Virtual Intelligent 3D Model =95 4th Dimension =95 Extraction of Project Information =95 Clash Detection and Risk Mitigation =95 Creation of Libraries =95 Energy Simulation =95 High Quality Construction Documents If you have any queries regarding building information modeling please visit our website at

and email us at snipped-for-privacy@bim4dservices.com.

Reply to
BIM 4D Services