High-rise building engineer sought

Hi, everybody!
I'm trying to locate a retired large building engineer who's sick of retirement and looking for an exciting challenge. It's a paid position and we could relocate you and your family---and a staff of "old buddies" if you have a team that has worked together before---to the Eugene, Oregon area for the 18-24 month project.
We need just the right person with just the right mix between big project credentials and friendly and willing to challenge some existing paradigms and work cooperatively with architects and volunteers. We need a Can-do person who doesn't know the meaning of "can't."
Any information or direction would be greatly appreciated.
Warren snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
You're not serious. If you were, you would have identified your company and left a phone number at least.
--
(||) Nehmo (||)