Hidden Deck Fasteners

I am building a cedar deck which will be about a foot and a half off the ground (hard to work underneath). I have been debating using hidden deck fasteners instead of screws and wondering if anyone had suggestions. I have been looking at the Tiger Claws and thinking that they might be better to use considering that I can't really get under the deck. Deckmaster looks pretty good as well. EB-TY looks like to much of a pain to use and too many steps to go through for each
piece. Another thing about the Tiger Claw is that is spaces the boards
for you as compared to the Deckmaster.
Does anyone have any suggestions, comments or evalutions of the products I mentioned above. I am also worried about the boards shrinking and the fasteners coming loose. How well do these products work with boards with a slight warp to them?
Thanks
Ryan, Toronto, Ont.

Hidden deck...what will they come up with next? Must be some kind of cloaking device.
:-)
and I suppose you never hear of ingrown-toe-nailed connections......?

Amazing. I hear they can even send pictures through the air now.