help name this type of concrete drain

I've spent some time searching but can't find where to buy a precast drain shape that I'd like to install along the side of my house under some decking.
What I'm after is the sort of drain that is composed of concrete slabs that have a slight v in them or a shallow u shape, like the drains often found in a low point going across a road. So each piece would be about say 3 feet wide by 3ft or more long and maybe 2in thick with say a 2 in shallow v dipping to the center so 4 inches deep overall.
A triangle of a 36 inch wide cross section would give the other two sides as about 18.1 inches and the obtuse angle between them as about 167 degrees. A simlilarly shallow u shape would also work and seems more common in the roads.
Someone out there must make these as I see them in the roads and I doubt they are custom.
Once I have a name for this type of drain it will be much easier to find a supplier. Any ideas?
Thanks, Johnny
Try ACO Trench Drains http://www.acousa.com/drain/index.htm
Tom

Thanks Tom but I already came across them in my searches. Unless I missed something they don't seem to have anything akin to what I described. But thanks anyway.

drain
found
maybe
sides
the
I guess maybe what I want might be better described as a gutter? I'm looking for something that doesn't have a top and is either rounded bottom or shallow v shaped bottom.

drain
found
maybe
sides
the
Johnny wrote:

Sorry Johnny, but what you are asking for doesn't exist. Those ARE custom slopes that you see in the roads. I have placed many of them. The storm drain cover/grating/opening is at a controlled heighth and everything around it is designed to slope to it. There are too many variations in the real world for there to be a standard basin made for this. On top of that, even if there were, placing them would be a nightmare because you would have to design and compact the base under them to conform to the bottom side of the basin. It is easier to compact the base and place the concrete, then finish to specs.
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.

drain