Heat Recovery Ventilator

I'm considering adding a Heat Recovery Ventilator to my 1200 sq.ft. house heated by solar thermal with a wood stove backup. However, most of these devices that I've found seem suited only for larger houses (>2500 sq.ft.). Can anybody recommend a good brand of 'mini' heat recovery ventilators?
thanks,
Greg wrote:

fantech makes a 70 cfm model. http://www.fantech.net/sh704.pdf
Greg wrote:

I think it is Venmar that has started to advertise HRVs for condos. That is probably about what you are looking for. (venmar.ca)
Carolyn
--
Carolyn Marenger