Heat Recovery Ventilator

I'm considering adding a Heat Recovery Ventilator to my 1200 sq.ft. house heated by solar thermal with a wood stove backup. However, most of these devices that I've found seem suited only for larger houses (>2500 sq.ft.). Can anybody recommend a good brand of 'mini' heat recovery ventilators?

thanks,

Reply to
Greg

fantech makes a 70 cfm model.

marson

I think it is Venmar that has started to advertise HRVs for condos. That is probably about what you are looking for. (venmar.ca)

Carolyn

Reply to
carolyn