Have You Tried ConstructionDeal.com?

Hello Contractors,
With employment in the construction industry taking one of the hardest hits during recent economic downturn and with consumer confidence, tight credit, and falling home prices many have been discouraged from hiring local contractors throughout the country.
ConstructionDeal.com understands these serious conditions and we have announced a free job lead program to help service professionals grow their business and increase revenue in 2010.
Who are we? A nationwide online company that assists commercial and residential property owners to find the right professionals to complete their building, remodeling, and repair projects.
It's easy to becoming one of those professionals - you can register for free at https://www.constructiondeal.com/biz/root.pub and then fill out a profile describing your business where you will then be listed in our Contractor Directory. Plus we have a great (and free) blogging tool so you can put your company directly in front of our website visitors.
Interested? Watch our free leads video on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KV5ZjlZBN4
and be sure to give us a call between 7am and 5pm Monday to Thursday or 7am to 3:30pm on Friday, PST at (866) 663-4711.
Good luck!
On Tue, 2 Feb 2010 19:24:42 -0800 (PST), Mary_CDeal

Generally speaking, love, no one here will ever deal with a spammer. The bottom line is that spamming is wrong, and since you have proved you don't know right from wrong, the assumption is ALWAYS that you will cheat your customers.
So, take your spam, your company (if it even exists) and put it where the sun don't shine...
I'm sorry to sound like a spammy commercial. I am a real person & wanted to introduce our services. I really appreciate the useful information and will approach a NG as an individual next time I have a question. Thank you!

No problem...Now go and sin no more my son...LOL...
benick wrote the following:

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Maybe he's hoping the daughter will sin some more, but just a different sin?