Hanging a sign

Thanks, GGA. Lots of good ideas here.

In your experience, do your customers typically pull a building permit for such a sign? (Note that I'm not asking if they *should* pull a permit...)

Thanks, Sparky

Reply to
SparkyGuy

in my location, there are large fines for not doing so. one also requires a license to keep it there, and there are size and location limitations.

regards, charlie cave creek, az

Reply to
charlie

try something like this

to install, and very secure.

Not to mention safe!

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

The double-sided tape was used on the back of the sign to which we mounted the wood. This allowed us to "hang" the sign from the already- attached-stand-offs temporarily.

Reply to
GreenGA

In over four years I know of only 1 permit that was pulled. That does not mean the customers did not pull a permit but did not tell us. However, it "was" our responsibilty to know the law.

Reply to
GreenGA

California's easy.

All you need is a can of spray paint and a blank wall.......

Reply to
Dennis