group dead?

did this group die, or what? I've not seen a single message for days.
--
Steve Barker
On 9/28/2011 10:36 AM, Steve Barker wrote:

Not dead, we were just waiting for you to say something, that's all...
--
I'm never going to grow up.

Steve Barker wrote:

Nobody can afford to build anything in this economy.
Just repair what you have.
That's why everyone is in alt.home.repair.
jay zhu and xin yan posted.....hummmm I am still kickin. john
"Steve Barker" wrote in message
did this group die, or what? I've not seen a single message for days.
--
Steve Barker
John, I'll look for you in the other group. Glad you're still kickin.
tom