group dead?

did this group die, or what? I've not seen a single message for days.

Reply to
Steve Barker

Not dead, we were just waiting for you to say something, that's all...

Reply to
PeterD

Nobody can afford to build anything in this economy.

Just repair what you have.

That's why everyone is in alt.home.repair.

Reply to
Home Guy

jay zhu and xin yan posted.....hummmm I am still kickin. john

did this group die, or what? I've not seen a single message for days.

Reply to
jloomis

John, I'll look for you in the other group. Glad you're still kickin.

tom

Reply to
Tom Cular