"Green" Construction

Page 4 of 4

wrote in message

Non-sequitur as well as false-alternative.
Try again and can the false sophistication; it doesn't work on people past high school.

Say Matt, most of us who actually are past high school don't count your years of listening to talk radio as qualification to make such judgments. Are you capable of anything more than the usual catch- phrases and insults? Care to state your theory of perpetual growth in detail?
-tg
Barrow) says...

Apparently your high school did not cover analogy. You should be able to pick it up in bonehead logic 020. Aristotle was not the apex of reasoning.
If you always focus on your little narrow world, there will always be some damage you can do with no regard to wider consequence. Your task is to develop a larger world view.
--
For email, replace firstnamelastinitial
with my first name and last initial.

Short term, one sided, personal economic sense perhaps, but not for society as a whole.

Please, let's not bring in myths, legends and fantasy into this discussion.

Fuck society.

Interesting, that's all you've brought to it.

Move to Baja. Then you can get by with a few poles and palm fronds.
Those in Alaska know ALL about this subject. See links at bottom of the following link (below the world image)...
http://www.uaf.edu/ces/faculty/seifert/resources.html
Main page... http://www.uaf.edu/ces/faculty/seifert/index.html
"ta" wrote in message

Thanks, I'll check out the links.

www.energystar.gov , SIPS construction, passive solar design, Loewen R7 glass, A house is a system and insulation codes a minimum of whats needed. You need to do alot of research.

Thanks, yes someone was telling me SIPs were a must.

ggggggggg your a illusionist/?

We should all be building to the Austrian Passive Home efficiency or better. If I understand their requirements they do not care how one gets efficient just that they do Perform after built. Living in a home like this will make you the envy of the neighborhood. Little or no utility bills, and very comfortable. So find a builder that knows how to build a house like this and do it.
Andy