Graphic representation of statics - interesting for engineers and tech-heads

Here's a really cool link. I wish they had stuff like this when I was in school!

Here's a little intro. "The purpose of these interactive demonstrations is to help you develop a thorough understanding of basic principles of structural behavior, and to provide you with tools and knowledge that will help you to design structures that are efficient and elegant."

RicodJour

Rico, Thanks for the link, there are a couple of young interns (learning and underpaid) on my current project that will appreciate the presentation.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Cular

presentation.

You're welcome, Tom. I think anyone involved in building should be familiar with that sort of information. I think plumbers should be required to view and understand the basics before they're let loose on a house with a sawzall!

RicodJour