Google angle calculator in degrees

Google toolbar calculator formula for rise and run is "atan(rise/run)/ degrees"

Such as: atan(6 / 12) / degrees = 26.5650512
I am not sure what the Google toolbar can do but the Construction Master Calculator will do it in ft. and inches. to the "T" I use one all the time, and have a desk model as well as glove box size........bigger keys for the latter. anyway, I am probably off point..... do not know what atan stands for......tangent? no......hummmm john

jloomis wrote:

On 1/7/2011 5:00 PM, jloomis wrote:

atagent=arctangent. "Arc" indicates it is the inverse trig function of whatever follows.

Okay - what does Arc of the Covenant mean then? ;)
RicodJour wrote:

It's the relative weight of an object in comparison with the average weight of a duck.
Rui Maciel

I thought it was a henway.

RicodJour wrote the following:

and what about Joan of Arc?
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Ask Leonard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzecU4LuMZY
That video is 22 years old. I saw Leonard Cohen at Madison Square Garden a little over a year ago. I think he's over 70 now. He was unbelievable. Hasn't missed a beat.