Google angle calculator in degrees

Google toolbar calculator formula for rise and run is "atan(rise/run)/ degrees"

Reply to
ricker

Such as: atan(6 / 12) / degrees =3D 26.5650512

RicodJour

Reply to
jloomis

Reply to
ricker

atagent=arctangent. "Arc" indicates it is the inverse trig function of whatever follows.

Reply to
George

Okay - what does Arc of the Covenant mean then? ;)

RicodJour

It's the relative weight of an object in comparison with the average weight of a duck.

Rui Maciel

Reply to
Rui Maciel

and what about Joan of Arc?

Reply to
willshak

I thought it was a henway.

RicodJour

Ask Leonard.

video is 22 years old. I saw Leonard Cohen at Madison Square Garden a little over a year ago. I think he's over 70 now. He was unbelievable. Hasn't missed a beat.

RicodJour

But only when carried by two sparrows, on a string between them....

Reply to
v8z