Glossaries in Engineering

We are adding glossaries to our Middle East Economic Engineering Forum - MEEF to help engineers in the Middle East along with a Scientific Calculator, fast and reliable:
Physics Glossary
http://www.eng-forum.com/articles/el...s_glossary.htm
Plastics Glossary
http://www.eng-forum.com/recycling/P...s_Glossary.htm
Plastics Abbreviation
http://www.eng-forum.com/recycling/P...reviations.htm
Concrete Glossary
http://www.eng-forum.com/articles/ar.../concrete1.htm
Scientific Calculator
http://www.eng-forum.com/articles/SC.htm
MEEF serves the Middle East engineering sector with technical articles, daily projects updates, Photo Gallery, Interlude with jokes and quotes, e-Bulletin, Business to Business Bulletin, products releases Company news and updates.
Access to all sections in the forum is at no charge.

We are sorry, the page you requested was Not Found
Dear Visitor,
Thank you for visiting MEEF Website. The page you tried to reach may have moved, or you may have typed an expired address.
Michael Bulatovich e:
Awfully sorry, something went wrong with the link, here is the correct one:
http://www.eng-forum.com/articles/articles/concrete1.htm
Please accept my apologies.
Walid Yosuif
Q U I C K - B R O W N - F O X - J U P M S - O V E R - T H E - L A Z Y - D O G
?There's not enough confusion in the world?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

Do you have a suggestion that is more intreguing???
Walid

Links to content by first letter needs to be intriguing?
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

Just and idea ... why do I have to do like others do??
you don't.

Guys, links where damaged during copy and paste, my mistake, here are the good links:
http://www.eng-forum.com/recycling/Plastics_Abbreviations.htm http://www.eng-forum.com/recycling/Plastics_Glossary.htm http://www.eng-forum.com/articles/electro/physics_glossary.htm http://www.eng-forum.com/articles/articles/concrete1.htm
Thanks
Walid