Gas Line to stove in kitchen?

I need someone to look at my gas line going to my stove in the kitchen. In the yellow pages - what listing go I look under?

Reply to
Dave

Plumber...

Reply to
GLT

kitchen. In

There might be an entry for "gasfitters", which is what the trade is called. However, you usually get referred to them from a Heating and Plumbing shop. If gas is not common in your area, you may want to look for an ad that mentions it; otherwise probably any heating/plumbing outfit will have gas expertise and licenses.

Chip C Toronto

Reply to
Chip C

the

trade is

Heating and

want to look

heating/plumbing

The gas utility company will also look at the situation free and advice in most areas.

Phil Scott

Reply to
Phil Scott