Gas Line to stove in kitchen?

I need someone to look at my gas line going to my stove in the kitchen. In the yellow pages - what listing go I look under?
Plumber...

In
Dave wrote:

kitchen. In

There might be an entry for "gasfitters", which is what the trade is called. However, you usually get referred to them from a Heating and Plumbing shop. If gas is not common in your area, you may want to look for an ad that mentions it; otherwise probably any heating/plumbing outfit will have gas expertise and licenses.
Chip C Toronto

the
trade is

Heating and

want to look

heating/plumbing
The gas utility company will also look at the situation free and advice in most areas.
Phil Scott