Garage door repair with enclosed torsion spring

I have a Wayne-Dalton garage door that had a door cable jump the roller up on top. It wrapped up in one of the door rollers down below. I have an automatic opener so by the time I let the darn thing go up and down 3 or 4 times it was a pretty tangled mess around the thin spindle beside the grooved roller on top. I was going to call for service, seeing all the warnings about "DONT TRY THIS AT HOME". I got hold of a regular Lowes employee in that department (garge doors) and he steered me right. Anyone interested in how the repair went? I am impressed with the results I had with the enclosed torsion spring W-D markets.
Torsion spring type garage doors can be VERY DANGEROUS to work on if you do not have the proper tolls and or equipment/knowledge. I would not suggest anyone who is not experienced in doing this try it themselves, it pays to have a pro do so as well as not voiding any warranty in place.
Taz snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

I've got a WD door with enclosed torsion spring. It's easier and safer to install and adjust than the old tension spring. Have you ever installed aWD door with enclosed torsion spring?

Torsion spring type garage doors can be VERY DANGEROUS to work on if you do not have the proper tools and or equipment/knowledge. I would not suggest anyone who is not experienced in doing this try it themselves, it pays to have a pro do so as well as not voiding any warranty in place.