Gable Attic fan

Could someone recommend a good Attic Gable fan? I need to replace my second fan as the fan blade will not turn freely. Replacing an attic fan is a pain. So, I don't want to be doing it again if possible. It appears the bearing has seized to the armature shaft. There was no provisions to oil. Yes, this was a cheap fan from one of the major home improvement stores. It is probably about 5 years old and only worth the cheap price I paid. The fan has both a humidistat and a thermostat to control the running.
Thanks
John
I just bought a gable end "solar fan" with a thermostat. It works great and guaranteed for 10 years. TEK supply www.teksupply.com Actually it is for my greenhouse. It is powerful, and on all day without any power to it other than the supplied solar panel. john

John Reichert wrote:

and found the exact motor for $35.00.
Thanks for both replies.
I 110 volt fan is needed to run in the early evening during hot weather after the sun sets and also be able to control the humidity as needed. If I can find a good replacement motor I will give it a try if not I found a fan with an American built motor which has a five year guarantee.
Thanks John

John Reichert wrote:

Is Hugh's Supply on the web or a local supply house?

John Reichert wrote:

Thanks for your suggestion. I was able to replace the motor with an exact one. I think it may have been made in the US (Georgia) since there was not a Made in China label on the replacement. My cost were about 2x yours at about $62 including tax. This was still better than installing a new type since it was easy to replace the motor and reinstall the fan to the structure.
There was one clink in the installation. Initially the thermostat would not control the motor. Turns out there were a group of dead ants which bridged the points in the thermostat allowing the motor to run continuously. The thermostat was removed and I blew the dead ants out with compressed air.
Bottom line the job is complete, the fan is running.
John