Free Window Treatment Information.

Free on-the-spot professional advice about window treatment. Toll free 888-321-7432. If you are planning to replace or repair your existing window treatment soon you can get free help from a "Hunter Douglas" distributer. It"s live on internet radio. No obligation. Listen every Saturday morning from 8:AM to 9:AM MST. on the Jack Hammer Re- Construction Show. New guest every Saturday (except Nov. 24) If you are new to internet radio it's really easy. Down load I-Tunes or Micro Soft Media Player to your computer, go to and click on the "Listen Now" button. You can now go to any other window or website and do what ever you want as the live internet radio streams from your computer speakers. You don't need to look at the radio screen. Internet radio is the largest radio service in the world surpassing AM,FM, and Satellite combined. My Bio. I have been in the construction industry for more then 35 years. I am a Colorado Master Plumber and water treatment professional. I am now doing a live radio show about home remodel and repair. Anyone with any questions about home repair can call in. I will try to be a regular contributer to this Google Group. My website is Thank you for your support.