Framing nailer

Bought a Porter Cable nailer from the great Home Depot. I asked for some framing nails. The fellow gave me a box of them and said this was what I needed.
Well, I get back to the farm, some 80 miles away. Open up the owners manual and it tells me to use 22 degree round head nails. I look at the box and it is 30 degree full head nails.
Question, will it make any difference if I use the 30 degree or should I be prepared to go back to Home Depot and give the manager a piece of my mind. AGAIN!
--
I\'m JC and I approved this message.

On Sun, 18 May 2008 15:57:59 +0000, JC wrote:

You should use 22 degree nails in a 22 degree magazine. But you can load the ones you have and see if the nailer complains.

Naw, I think I'll go with what the man said. Thanks
JC
On Sun, 18 May 2008 17:53:58 +0000, JC wrote:

What does that mean ?

Man-uel
On Sun, 18 May 2008 23:00:53 +0000, Rudy wrote:

Nice. :)

80 miles from a Home Despot? I thought they'd more fully infiltrated the country! Call the manager or customer service and see if you can have them shipped to you and if they'll waive the shipping fee. You can return the box you have any time. It's not worth the gas unless you're in a crunch. You should call around and ask at some lumber yards. HD is not the only kid in the sand box.

A full round head PC nailer just like the Hitachi NR83A needs 20-22 degree plastic collated nails.
Call HD & seel if they'll make good on their mistake.
If you not in a big hurry order them online & have the delivered
OR open the box in a fashion that it could be resealed, break on of the collations into 3rds or 4ths & give them a try.
cheers Bob