Forms stripped from concrete foundation

Just thought I'd share the latest house construction news...

When we stopped at the construction site on Saturday, we found the forms had been stripped from our concrete foundation. Now that the forms are gone, it's a lot easier to see what the foundation is going to look like. It doesn't look so alarmingly high above grade anymore. Everything looks nice and straight, too. Follow the link below to see a photo of the foundation:

- John

Reply to
john