Foam-and-steel home needs gutters... is it possible?

Hello group,
My home is constructed of foam-and-steel panels. Unlike sips with plywood, the panels are coated with stucco cement. The roof is also constructed of these panels, with metal end-caps, and a steel roof over them.
I want to add gutters to the home, but I do not know what the capacity for holding them on would be if they are just attached to the metal end-cap. Is there a solution that also slips under the metal roof (between it and the foam) that I can then screw down to the roofing panels?
On Wed, 19 Dec 2012 09:10:29 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

panels are coated with stucco cement. The roof is also constructed of these panels, with metal end-caps, and a steel roof over them.

holding them on would be if they are just attached to the metal end-cap. Is there a solution that also slips under the metal roof (between it and the foam) that I can then screw down to the roofing panels?
I'd be asking who ever designed them. Most gutters are so lightweight that should not be a problem. I'd be interested in seeing photos of these panels.
richard wrote the following on 12/20/2012 4:44 PM (ET):

the panels are coated with stucco cement. The roof is also constructed of these panels, with metal end-caps, and a steel roof over them.

holding them on would be if they are just attached to the metal end-cap. Is there a solution that also slips under the metal roof (between it and the foam) that I can then screw down to the roofing panels?

Except when it is raining or snowing.

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
wrote in message
[...]
I would find out who the manufacturer of the panel is, and contact them for their design recommendations for attaching gutters. They must have some design guidance for this if they are recommending their panels for use as roof panels
Thanks for the replies, everyone.
I wish I could find the manufacturer but no luck yet...the home was built about 11 years ago, and I've only been here one year. I'm still looking.
The panels are typical 8'x2' pieces, with steel joining beams (s-shaped, or c-shaped...going to find out soon). The foam is about 5" thick, and covered with a nylon mesh and about 1/8" of cement, then stucco or interior paint.
I did find some straps that can be attached to the roofing material (metal roof) and those look promising.
On Wed, 26 Dec 2012 06:38:30 -0800 (PST), D McKnight wrote:

c-shaped...going to find out soon). The foam is about 5" thick, and covered with a nylon mesh and about 1/8" of cement, then stucco or interior paint.

who built the house? if they're still in busines contact them. you could also try the county court house records and see if the blue prints have a name for the panels.
Good idea on the county court house records. I am going to ask the Previous Owner too.