flushometer v/s tank flush

Hi, I am building a new house and was wondering if someone has looked into different types of flushes and which works better , a flushometer or a standard tank based flush for WC.

meen

I installed a American Standard cadet in our bathroom, its a great toilet, it will flush most anything down, uses a flush tower system, and works I'd say pretty dang well, just make sure your waste lines are up for it, size, slope, ect, it uses 1.5 gal per flush, and will get it down, but I still sometimes give it a extra flush, or hold the lever a bit, to make sure it goes on down, depends on what the load is :) It has a 3 inch passage way comming out of it, have had it about 4 years and have replaced the seal on the flush tower once so far. There are others out there, take a look, compare them.

Reply to
Craig M