Florida Building Code

Can anyone tell me if the Florida Building Code requires the door between the garage and and the living area in a single family residence be fire rated. If it does, can you site the section. Thanks in advance.
rj wrote:

I don't know the FBC, so take this for what it's worth.
If the wall between the house and garage is required to be rated, why wouldn't the door be required to be rated? Maybe that's a hint...
IRC R 309 deals with garages and carports. It requires "no less than 1/2" gypsum board on the garage side" of the wall. It requires 1 3/8" solid wood door, solid or honeycomb core steel door, or 20 min. fire rated door.
TB
Thanks. That's what I was looking for. Does the IRC require a "label" on a solid wood door or honeycomb core steel door. I assume not since the final option mentioned is a rated door which one assumes is "labeled."