Finishing bullnose corners on walls with Spanish knife texture

We are currently building our home and the sheetrock guys have just finish up. I was wondering if it is typical for the vinyl bullnose to remain exposed (no mud on them except to blend the edges into the wall)? Since we have a skip trowel/Spanish knife finish, should this be carried out on top of the bullnose edge trim? Thanks so much for your input. Denise

everytime you touched it otherwise. Have done many miles of bullnose...LOL

Ben, thanks so much for your reply. I assume that the bullnose should have been sanded or wiped down to remove all residue? Currently, there is dried mud splattered on it... and the drywall guys claim they are finished with the project.

bullnose should have all mud sanded or wet spounged off completely.If they didn't do it, get their butts back there to finish sanding.If they left that I bet they skipped other stuff as well. Look everything else over too BEFORE you pay them.... Ask your painter or contractor to check it out as well.