Feedback on Metal Doors and Windows Site

We'd like your help. The

site was just redesigned.

We added some new pages and articles along with new art work. I think that i get too involved with the design of the site to see how it really is.

If some of you would like to look it over and give some solid input we would love it. My questions are:

  1. Did the design look clean?
  2. Are you motivated to explore the site?
  3. Did you not understand anything?
  4. Was the design friendly?
  5. Any ideas on how to improve the look?

Thank you for you in advance for your help and time.

Tom

tjerico1