exterior cladding material

I am looking for ideas for exterior weatherproof materials. This is a project in the N.East. We are partial to metal; possibly structural panels; Cor-Ten corrugated, or any Cor-Ten product, is a favorite. We need ideas; samples, products, manufacturers.

Reply to
ebesan

jloomis

Maybe a "Direct Applied" Stucco applied over Hardi-Panel. We are very busy in the midwest with this type of application. It has the appearance of EIFS with less liability.

for more info.

Chuck Baird Advanced Stucco of Iowa

515-274-6608 Ext 2
Reply to