exterior cladding material

I am looking for ideas for exterior weatherproof materials. This is a project in the N.East. We are partial to metal; possibly structural panels; Cor-Ten corrugated, or any Cor-Ten product, is a favorite. We need ideas; samples, products, manufacturers.
Hardi Panel/Hardi Plank, Hardi Shingles.... Cement Product......Wood tone or none......different style and types.... jloomis

Maybe a "Direct Applied" Stucco applied over Hardi-Panel. We are very busy in the midwest with this type of application. It has the appearance of EIFS with less liability. www.stucoflex.com for more info.
Chuck Baird Advanced Stucco of Iowa 515-274-6608 Ext 2