Epoxy exterior floor

Hi,
I have a terrace that needs impermeabilization as it leaks constantly. Does anyone know of any transparent acrylic resins that are UV resistant and can endure direct sun exposure and be walkable at the same time ?
I have also heard about terrace vitrification somewhere but I assume that vitrification = acrylic resin.
Thanks/Brgds J
I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but we have used the product inside and outdoors on several public projects. Check their website. http://stonhard.com /