Electric connect question

I need to connect two (don't know what gauge yet --- 2.0 3.0 ???) electric cables together in such a manner that they can be disconnected in about a month after a complete new cable system is installed. I understand there is a clamp or other type of crimp connection that can be used for this. Does anyone have any experience with such an operation that could point me in the right direction to find such a crimper etc?
tks
JC
Here's what you need. They have them at the orange store and the blue store in addition to just about all other hardware stores.
http://www.doityourself.com/invt/1203447

John Grabowski wrote:

Working with hot wires is inherently un-safe.
--
Art

I guess I missed something here, I didn't get what you were talking about.
JC