Economical Pressure Washer ?

I want a very low-cost pressure washer, just for simple things like washing my car, washing siding and gentle washing of my deck. I think I want something that will do about 1500 psi, correct ?
Would like to spend $100 or less. Remember, this is not for heavy duty stuff, I don't won't to wash the paint off my house or cause damage to wood, etc. Just something that would give me perhaps 5-10 times more pressure than my water hose....
Thanks for any recommendations !!
James

2 Generac 99$ units i got lasted 2-4 hours each till they fried. Getting the cheapest isnt a good gamble. Ive had good luck with Karcher but even then some are duds
HD has a unit that is about $100.00 or so. Some neighbors have one. Not a lot of pressure or water flow, but so far so good.

WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT BUY A HUSKY.

Haven't we already had this discussion? I have a Husky 1750 that is 4 1/2 yrs old and works just fine.
Thanks Stormin !! I will look at HD.
James
Y'welcome. Hope that works for you.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

My Karcher is a metal pump, do you mean new ones are Plastic! No wonder they dont last if thats so.
There was one brand I saw at Kmart, which had metal pump. Could have been Karcher.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Husky.
husky ??

Husky is what Home Depot sells that has a red casing.

I paid $100 for this from HD in Jan of '06. It doesn't have the metal pump housing that Stormin was talking about, but if he bought one from HD after mine I guess they changed the pump. Regardless, I've never had a problem with mine. I used it to pressure my entire home in '06 before I painted it. I've used it a few times to clean my driveway and my wooden deck.
http://i42.tinypic.com/200wcxk.jpg

By the time you haul it out, hook up all the connections, and fiddle with it until it actually works like it's supposed to, you could have finished most simple cleaning jobs.
Then you still have to disconnect everything, and put everything away, assuming the blasted things still works at all.
Then you can spend the next few days hoping you didn't damage what you were cleaning by forcing water into the siding or deck wood (for example).
:)