EarthBag Workshops, June 26-27 and July 31-August 1

Hi All!
We will be conducting a 2-day EarthBag Workshop on June 26-27 from 8:30-5:30 each day if folks are still interested in signing up for that. The fee is $225 and includes lunch and onsite camping at our farm, HomeGrown HideAways. We don't have scholarships for this one, but work-trade is an option for covering a portion of the fee. Can't make it for both days? You'll miss some of the content, but we will accommodate single day folks for $115 (Registration is still required). We will also be doing another EarthBag workshop July 31- August 1. Please see the website for more details. www.HomeGrownHideAways.org.
Happy Building!
On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 08:13:07 -0700 (PDT), Jessa

EarthBag? is that a synonym for dirtbag?