Earth Home Construction Project

My wife and I are finally building our house, as we had planned ever since we got married. I've been planning this house for over 20 years. We're finally doing it. Check out the website on progress. I update photos and progress reports every week or so, so keep checking back
Make sure to sign in on the guest book so that I know you've seen it. Thanx.
This site is blocked where I work and might also be blocked at your employer, but you should be able to view it from home.