Drywall priming

Hello, What are you guys using for priming raw wallboard and taped joints in a basement? At the borg, there are primers available, but the primer say "low-moisture" areas. Humidity in the basement is around 55% or so. . Just curious to read what you are using. I figured Kilz would be fine. Thank you.

Kilz is what I use. 55% is on the low end for the basement I had in North Carolina.
Steve.
Jack wrote:

I generally use Gripper from HD. It has worked well for me, I've used it in many bathrooms and never had a problem with it.
--
Art