Double Pole Circuit Breaker Not working

I am not an electrician, but I thought I could figure this one out for myself, obviously not. I have a 35' fifth wheel travel trailer.
It has a 20amp double pole circuit breaker. This breaker appears to control the AC and some other outlets. For example, the microwave works, but the outlet under it doesn't. Neither does the outlet where the TV works. But strange enough the Air Conditioner works on that breaker. I exchanged the sides for which each wire goes in. But I can still not get the outlets to work. When I change it, the AC stops, could 1/2 of the breaker not be working? Why does my AC work and not the few extra outlets. Everything else seems OK as the other breakers go.
Thanks,
##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.thestuccocompany.com/ Building Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.building.construction - 16205 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
My trailer has a ground fault outlet that runs several other as well. Check for a tripped outlet somewhere.

*It is possible that one half of the circuit breaker is not working. Another possibility is that one phase of your circuit breaker panel is dead. This could be due to a bad main breaker or a faulty connection somewhere between your main breaker and the power company transformer. You could try calling the power company and tell them that one phase is dead and hopefully they will provide free service to check it out and repair if necessary. Your other choice is to call an electrician, but if it is a power company problem there may not be much that he can do about it.
mark6147 wrote:

don'tknow about yours, but on mine, the gfci by the bathroom sink kills all the other outlets. Check it to see if it's popped.