Do you know out of state moving expenses?

I want to move from Ogden, Utah to Hemet, California. I want to do the packing, they just have to drive. Any idea what this costs? (One bedroom)
snipped-for-privacy@myway.com wrote:

$642.00, maybe more.

I came up with $642.37
John Reddy wrote:

Does that include the tax?
George wrote:

I didn't include tax because it would be one amount if paid in Ogden and another if paid in Hemet. The op didn't say where he would be paying and he also could be a minister or some religious type person and therefore be exempt.
--
Art

John Reddy wrote:

That's why I said "maybe more"
--
Art

Art wrote:

Is anybody of you NOT joking?
snipped-for-privacy@myway.com wrote:

You can't really expect a serious answer from the info provided, can you? Seriously, call a moving company or two...
--
Art

snipped-for-privacy@myway.com wrote:

You know the old expression "Ask a stupid question...."
And what you've asked may not be a stupid question to you but it is all but impossible to answer with so little information. As with most questions of a vague nature which get posted here in in other NG's, the answer lies not in asking a bunch of strangers from around the globe and with varying expertise and experience (by the way, this is alt.building.construction, not alt.household.moving) but in picking up the phone and calling a local business engaged in what you are looking for.