Do you know out of state moving expenses?

I want to move from Ogden, Utah to Hemet, California. I want to do the packing, they just have to drive. Any idea what this costs? (One bedroom)

Reply to
seekingnewhome

$642.00, maybe more.

Reply to
Art

I came up with $642.37

Reply to
John Reddy

Does that include the tax?

Reply to
George

That's why I said "maybe more"

Reply to
Art

I didn't include tax because it would be one amount if paid in Ogden and another if paid in Hemet. The op didn't say where he would be paying and he also could be a minister or some religious type person and therefore be exempt.

Reply to
Art

Is anybody of you NOT joking?

Reply to
seekingnewhome

You can't really expect a serious answer from the info provided, can you? Seriously, call a moving company or two...

Reply to
Art

You know the old expression "Ask a stupid question...."

And what you've asked may not be a stupid question to you but it is all but impossible to answer with so little information. As with most questions of a vague nature which get posted here in in other NG's, the answer lies not in asking a bunch of strangers from around the globe and with varying expertise and experience (by the way, this is alt.building.construction, not alt.household.moving) but in picking up the phone and calling a local business engaged in what you are looking for.

Reply to
John Reddy