Do people still use nails?

I've heard that builders are starting to use glue exclusively instead of nails. I guess its a cost savings. The builder I visited last week said there were less than 100 nails in the home that he just built. I find this hard to believe.
On 4/15/2013 12:44 AM, Bob Twain wrote:

I guess my first response is to ask for a link to a site with the technology on it. I think you'll find the builder was stretching facts a tiny bit saying he used fewer than 100 nails however.
--
I'm never going to grow up.

I would love to see it? And is it built with nominal lumber or styro-foam panels? Very interesting. Ferris Fiber Fasteners.....the modern nail, developed by the inventor of the Ferris Wheel. john