Dishwashers: Bosch vs Miele

Any opinions on Bosch vs Miele in the dishwasher department? These appear to be the two best options to fit in my 1930 kitchen.
Thanks -Mark
Mark G. wrote:

Daughter in NYC has Miele dishwasher over 10 years and has had no problems. Very quiet. T
on 2/16/2008 4:25 PM Mark G. said the following:

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Nice. But this 1961 Buckeye is ready to retire from dishwashing.

Are they made by same people? We have a Bosch and it looks identical to a NEF that a relative has (at least I think it's a NEF).
Bosch dishwashers are great. They are so quiet, it's hard to tell when they are running. We have 2 of them now and would not even consider an alternative.

` end
begin 666 blob_2.gif M1TE&.#EA"P`+`*(``/______S,S,S)F9F69F9L# P ```````"'Y! $```4` M+ `````+``L```,F6#ID-"J:(8 81E; ;1Y#)X+$)EJ-H:YLRJ[/RT)N&]5. 'M#1/E ``.P`` ` end