Dishwasher for old shallow kitchen counter?

Good evening.
I want to put a dishwasher in my 1930 kitchen. Unfortunately, the old counters are quite shallow. The distance from the wall surface to the cabinet face is 21.5". I could probably get another 3/4" or so by removing the lath and plaster behind the dishwasher.
Any suggestions for a modern dishwasher that might be a reasonable fit here?
Thanks -Mark
Hmm...this one might work. The price tag is a bit painful though.
http://www.ajmadison.com/cgi-bin/ajmadison/SRV53C03UC.html

This might work for you.
http://www.compactappliance.com/xq/JSP.detailmain/Avanti_18_Inch_Built_in_Dishwasher/itemID.9915/itemType.Product/iProductID.9915/qx/shopping/product/DW18.htm
Mike

Mark-
I'm confronted by the same situation and just now looking at the details
I've looked at narrow d/w's & their capacity is pretty sad. :(
Lath & plaster removed back to the studs will give you another 7/8".
You can get an additional few inches by reworking the framing.........
1. remove some of the stud depth & sister some 2x's flat
2. remove one or two studs, install a header & a couple jack studs.
depending on your local climate you might be asking for some freezing issues unless the wall or unit has at least some insulation
here are some "full size" units withless than 23" depth.
http://www.ajmadison.com/b.php/Built+In ;Dishwashers/Nao~20;N~64+4294961194+4294964458+424
again, not many cheap ones but at least they exist
cheers Bob