Design needed for public restroom and shower

Hello, I must come up with a cost estimate to build a restroom and shower facility. It will be used heavily by dozens of folks once a year for about 1 week. We would like to find a set established plan that we can put out for bid. This can be a very plain cinderblock bldg. Low maintenance is best. It will be built in Weiser,Idaho for use during the National Old Time Fiddlers Contest. It will be used on private property by the owners and campers on the site. Is their anyone who has a plan or can tell me where to get one.We are a nonprofit org. There is no money available to buy the plan now. Need a freeby. Thanks for your help. TonyG

Reply to
tonyg

Tony, this may sound odd, but contact the Experimental Aircraft Association. Once a year for 1 week, they have the biggest fly in in the world. On the airport property are showers that you just described. The buildings are either cynderblock or frame with pipes running overhead. Off the pipes are (of all things) sink sprayers instead of shower heads. This helps eliminate wasted water. Each shower stall is nothing more than galvanized pipe running overhead to create squares that have shower curtains seperating each other. Of course there is a mens and a womans section. Men enter at one end woman at the other so there is just one wall seperating.. The floor is concrete with channels for the water to run to a drain. I can't imagine a cheaper way to do this. If your interested go to

Lou

Reply to
Lou

Rent a shaower trailer, or two or three..., for the event.

Reply to
Steve

Noncompliant

If you don't find a ready made set of plans I would be willing to draw something up for you. I can be contacted via my web page - url below.

Reply to
Chip Harper

Thankyou all for the very good advice and offers. I really appreciate it. tonyg

Reply to
tonyg