Delaminating a boat from the mold and Using the laminate after 8 years.

Hello Friends, I have taken over an old boat yard and there are several boat molds that have laminates in them from the last years. These were done to protect the mold from dust etc. My owner wants me to make a boat from this laminate, while i have suggested to discard it. I need your recommendations and comments for the same