deck around pool

Hello, I am about to install an above the ground pool, the pool will be sunk 20inches deep, 32 inches above the ground left. The pool is 18X24, I would like to install a deck around the pool I made a quick calculation and it looks like the deck would be 600 sq/ feet.... What kind of price should I expect for such job? I am located in central jersey.... Thanks in advance Bruno.
around 4k to 5k. i have built a couple in that range...