Deception in Virginia Parklands in McKinney, TX

I am not certain who this person is who wrote a sentence from I am not sure who he is insulting, but I am sure it is not me since what I post is accurate. I am going to go to the media on Friday and inform them of the scam Premier/5Star Homes is conducting in McKinney, TX.
I dare say it seems that they are writing up contracts on the same lots in hopes that people will get frustrated with the long delay and lose their earnest money. I do not have to prove much other than there are already at least 3 people who are willing to testify to the fact. Also, the City of McKinney has posted a red sign on several construction sites in Virginia Parklands to stop construction since they have not paid fines or fees.
Not to mention the many vendors that still are owed a lot of money. The family cannot hide behind the myriad of fictious companies they have incorporated with the State of Texas. There are more families who are disputing their contract aside from me.
Certainly if someone has be deceived by a builder and money taken away- anyone would be obsessive. Try walking in my shoes and of those families who have been cheated.