creating new basis of foundation

Generally I have many issues to fix this house. It is located in Central Pa I moved in to protect and defend and need to bring it into shape by next winter while on a low budget though I have credit lines available
I have though of repointing and stuccoing with lath/metal/synthetics and then stucco with fiberglass added; I have thought of even expanding/enlarging the foundation to add additional brick work as a shell
Generally more coment on the therapeutic value of using lime mixs to repair the internal brick work generally what you wrote can be greatly expanded upon in greater detail.